A practical guide for evolving agile and resilient organizations of any size, from small start-ups to large international networks and nationwide, multi-agency collaboration.
- provides a coherent collection of principles based patterns for collaboration, to navigate complexity, adapt and evolve.
- incrementally processes available information into continuous improvement of the value stream, products, services and skills.
- helps organizations making the best use of the talent already present, and to grow flexible organizational structures to align the flow of information and influence to the flow of value
- provides an organic, iterative approach to change that meets organizations where they are and helps them move forward at their own pace and according to their unique context and needs.
- draws on the collective intelligence of the group
- facilitates the development of strategies that are “good enough for now” and “safe enough to try”
- fosters accountability and a sense of engagement
- is a transformational mechanism for both individuals and the whole organization
Sociocracy 3.0 may be applied within
- small and medium businesses
- large international, networked organizations
- investor-funded organizations
- and more…
Read next: History of Sociocracy 3.0