2022-05-31 17:00 CET
Deepen your understanding and develop your fluency and skills with S3
👉 Completion of the Sociocracy 3.0 Practitioner Program, Level 1 is a prerequisite to participate in this program.
Getting the best out of Sociocracy 3.0 and guiding others to do the same requires a solid grasp of the concepts and principles of S3, and the necessary skills to choose, combine, and apply patterns effectively.
This course will help you develop necessary competence and skills, to support clients, groups and organizations you are part of to get the best out of Sociocracy 3.0. Please express your interest if you would like to join.
To enable deep integration of learning, this comprehensive program is spread across several months. It combines practical sessions with regular one-on-one coaching and mentoring, group intervision, and verification of learning along the way.
You’ll journey with other practitioners on an exploratory journey in which you will thoroughly review and deepen your understanding and skills, examine factors for successful application and better understand how to preempt and respond to typical organizational challenges you and others face.
Please register above, or for more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Besides steering toward achieving your own intended outcomes, you’ll also leave this course able to:
- fluently explain and facilitate all of S3’s process patterns and support others to start doing the same.
- better explain key S3 patterns to others, their component parts and the reasoning behind them.
- support others to be able to practically apply S3 in their work and lives.
- confidently choose patterns suitable for responding to various organizational drivers and apply them effectively in different contexts.
- identify preferable or necessary prerequisites for successful application of specific patterns and the reasons why.
- recognize and avoid common mistakes when pulling in patterns from S3 patterns
- identify key actionable steps you’ll pursue to further improve your skills in applying S3 patterns and introducing them to others.